Ricky Rubio Player Prop Bets: Cavaliers vs. Hornets - March 14
Ricky Rubio and his Cleveland Cavaliers teammates face the Charlotte Hornets on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Rubio, let's dive into some stats and trends to assist you in making good predictions.
Ricky Rubio Prop Bets vs. the Hornets
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Ricky Rubio's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Ricky Rubio Insights vs. the Hornets
- Rubio has taken 5.3 shots per game this season and made 1.8 per game, which account for 2.0% and 1.4%, respectively, of his team's total.
- This season, he's accounted for 2.2% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 0.8 per game.
- Rubio's Cavaliers average 98.8 possessions per game, which ranks 21st among NBA teams, while the Hornets are one of the league's fastest, ranking eighth with 101.3 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Hornets have allowed 117.5 points per game, which is 23rd-best in the NBA.
- The Hornets allow 46.5 rebounds per contest, ranking 29th in the NBA.
- The Hornets are the 22nd-ranked team in the league, giving up 25.9 assists per game.
- Allowing 12.4 made 3-pointers per game, the Hornets are the 18th-ranked squad in the NBA.
Ricky Rubio vs. the Hornets
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Rubio or any of his Cavaliers teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.