The No. 4 seed Tennessee Volunteers (23-10) and the No. 13 seed Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (26-7) will meet in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday at 9:40 PM. Tennessee is favored by 11.5 points in the contest, which airs on CBS. Here's everything you need to know about this 4-13 matchup when filling out your brackets. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
Tennessee vs. Louisiana Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tennessee vs Louisiana Betting Records & Stats
- The Volunteers are 16-15-0 against the spread this season.
- Tennessee has a record of 8-3, a 72.7% win rate, when it's favored by -650 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 86.7% chance of a victory for the Volunteers.
- Louisiana is 16-12-0 ATS this year.
- This is the worst odds of a win that sportsbooks have given the Ragin' Cajuns this season with a +475 moneyline set for this game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Louisiana has a 17.4% chance of walking away with the win.
Tennessee vs. Louisiana Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 136.5
||% of Games Over 136.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Tennessee vs Louisiana Insights & Trends
- Tennessee has a 4-6 record against the spread while going 4-6 overall over its past 10 games.
- The Volunteers have gone over the total in five of their last 10 outings.
- Louisiana has gone 7-3 over its past 10 games, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- Four of the Ragin' Cajuns' past 10 games have hit the over.
- The Volunteers put up 71.8 points per game, only two more points than the 69.8 the Ragin' Cajuns give up.
- Tennessee is 13-5 against the spread and 17-3 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- The Ragin' Cajuns' 78 points per game are 20 more points than the 58 the Volunteers allow to opponents.
- Louisiana is 14-11 against the spread and 23-7 overall when it scores more than 58 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Tennessee vs. Louisiana Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 11.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Tennessee vs. Louisiana Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.