Reds Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Cincinnati Reds (29-35) have the 25th-ranked odds in the majors to win the World Series, at +25000 as of June 10. To win the NL Central, the Reds' odds are +1400 (fifth in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Reds MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+25000||25th||(+25000, bet $100 to win $25000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+1400||-||(+1400, bet $100 to win $1400)|
Think the Reds can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds Standings Information
In the NL Central, the Reds are just 5.0 games behind the first-place Pirates. They are 5.0 games out in terms of the Wild Card.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||7|
Reds Team Stats
- The Reds pitching staff is 10th in the majors with a collective 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Cincinnati's 5.08 team ERA ranks 28th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Reds have a 7-2 record in games this season when they belt at least two homers.
- Cincinnati is 7-4 in games this season when it has put up five or more extra-base hits.
- The Reds have gone 10-12 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Cincinnati has gone 15-8 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds Next Game Information
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Reds vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Cardinals Odds|
|Reds vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Cardinals|
Reds Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Jonathan India||+15000||-||-||.275/.355/.410 6 HR 31 RBI|
|Tyler Stephenson||+20000||-||-||.249/.332/.362 4 HR 27 RBI|
|Elly De La Cruz||+20000||-||+400||.333/.412/.733 1 HR 2 RBI|
|Spencer Steer||-||-||+3000||.286/.367/.480 8 HR 32 RBI|
|Hunter Greene||-||+8000||-||1-4 3.92 ERA 12.8 K/9|
|Nick Lodolo||-||+15000||-||2-1 6.29 ERA 12.3 K/9|
|Graham Ashcraft||-||+12500||-||3-5 6.78 ERA 6.9 K/9|
|Matt McLain||-||-||+2500||.350/.404/.530 2 HR 10 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Reds gear at Fanatics!
Reds' Top Players
- Jonathan India is hitting .275/.355/.410 this season with six home runs, 31 RBI, and a 9.2% walk rate. He has also added 11 stolen bases.
- So far this season, Spencer Steer is batting .286 with eight home runs, 35 runs, 32 RBI, five stolen bases, and a 10% walk rate.
- At the plate, Jake Fraley is hitting .262/.350/.430 with seven home runs, 38 RBI, and a 11.2% walk rate. He has also tacked on 11 stolen bases.
- Tyler Stephenson has a .249 batting average this season to go along with a .332 OBP, four home runs, 28 runs scored and 27 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.