Reds vs. Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 4:08 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 10:08 AM EDT
The New York Yankees (28-20) hope to finish off a sweep of a three-game series versus the Cincinnati Reds (19-26), at 11:35 AM ET on Sunday.
The probable starters are Luis Severino for the Yankees and Hunter Greene (0-3) for the Reds.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Reds vs. Yankees Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 11:35 AM ET
- TV: Peacock
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Severino - NYY (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Greene - CIN (0-3, 4.60 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
|Yankees vs Reds Odds|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Hunter Greene
- Greene gets the start for the Reds, his 10th of the season. He is 0-3 with a 4.60 ERA and 59 strikeouts in 43 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Tuesday against the Colorado Rockies, the righty went four innings, giving up six earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- The 23-year-old has a 4.60 ERA and 12.3 strikeouts per nine innings across nine games this season, while giving up a batting average of .287 to opposing batters.
- Greene enters the game with two quality starts under his belt this season.
- Greene will look to collect his sixth outing of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 4.8 innings per appearance.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luis Severino
- Severino gets the nod for the Yankees and will make his first start of the season.
- The last time the righty took the mound was on Thursday, Oct. 20 last season, when he pitched 5 1/3 innings in a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- He finished last season with a 3.18 ERA and a 1 WHIP in 19 games, finishing with a 7-3 record.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.