Reds vs. Cardinals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 22
Monday's game at Great American Ball Park has the St. Louis Cardinals (21-27) taking on the Cincinnati Reds (19-27) at 6:40 PM ET (on May 22). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 4-2 win for the Cardinals, so expect a competitive matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Cardinals will send Jordan Montgomery (2-6) to the mound, while Brandon Williamson will answer the bell for the Reds.
Reds vs. Cardinals Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Reds vs. Cardinals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Cardinals 4, Reds 3.
Total Prediction for Reds vs. Cardinals
- Total Prediction: Under 10 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Reds Performance Insights
- The Reds have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Cincinnati and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Reds' past 10 games.
- The Reds have won in 12, or 36.4%, of the 33 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Cincinnati has a mark of 4-7 in contests where sportsbooks favor it by +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Reds have a 39.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- The offense for Cincinnati is the No. 22 offense in MLB, scoring 4.2 runs per game (195 total runs).
- The Reds have pitched to a 5.08 ERA this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 16||@ Rockies||W 3-1||Brandon Williamson vs Chase Anderson|
|May 17||@ Rockies||L 11-6||Graham Ashcraft vs Austin Gomber|
|May 19||Yankees||L 6-2||Ben Lively vs Clarke Schmidt|
|May 20||Yankees||L 7-4||Luke Weaver vs Jhony Brito|
|May 21||Yankees||L 4-1||Hunter Greene vs Luis Severino|
|May 22||Cardinals||-||Brandon Williamson vs Jordan Montgomery|
|May 23||Cardinals||-||Graham Ashcraft vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 24||Cardinals||-||Ben Lively vs Steven Matz|
|May 25||Cardinals||-||Luke Weaver vs Miles Mikolas|
|May 26||@ Cubs||-||Hunter Greene vs Justin Steele|
|May 27||@ Cubs||-||Brandon Williamson vs Justin Steele|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.