Reds vs. Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 22
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 12:09 PM EDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 6:08 PM EDT
The Cincinnati Reds (19-27) host the St. Louis Cardinals (21-27) in NL Central play, at 6:40 PM ET on Monday.
The Cardinals will call on Jordan Montgomery (2-6) against the Reds and Brandon Williamson.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Reds vs. Cardinals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Montgomery - STL (2-6, 4.21 ERA) vs Williamson - CIN (0-0, 1.59 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brandon Williamson
- Williamson (0-0) gets the start for the Reds, his second of the season.
- His most recent appearance came on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, when the lefty threw 5 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up two hits.
- Opposing hitters have a collective batting average of only .111 against him this season. He has a 1.59 ERA and 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings over his one games.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jordan Montgomery
- The Cardinals will hand the ball to Montgomery (2-6) for his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed eight hits in 5 1/3 innings against the Milwaukee Brewers.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 4.21, a 3.69 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.344.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in five of them.
- Montgomery has pitched five or more innings in five straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old's 4.21 ERA ranks 48th, 1.344 WHIP ranks 51st, and 8.4 K/9 ranks 37th.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.