Reds vs. Cardinals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals (21-28) will square off with Jonathan India and the Cincinnati Reds (20-27) at Great American Ball Park on Tuesday, May 23. First pitch is scheduled for 6:40 PM ET.
The Cardinals are the favorite in this one, at -140, while the underdog Reds have +115 odds to play spoiler. The total is 10.5 runs for the game.
Reds vs. Cardinals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Adam Wainwright - STL (1-0, 5.74 ERA) vs Graham Ashcraft - CIN (2-2, 4.84 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||10.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||-||10.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Reds versus Cardinals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Reds (+115) in this matchup, means that you think the Reds will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.50 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Jonathan India hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cardinals have entered the game as favorites 25 times this season and won 11, or 44%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, the Cardinals have a 7-11 record (winning just 38.9% of their games).
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for St. Louis.
- The Cardinals have a 2-2 record over the four games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), St. Louis and its opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- The Reds have come away with 13 wins in the 34 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Reds have come away with a win eight times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 4-5.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in the last 10 games with a total.
Reds vs. Cardinals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tyler Stephenson||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+185)|
|Nick Senzel||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+170)|
|Jake Fraley||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+200)|
|Jonathan India||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+250)|
|Spencer Steer||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+140)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Reds, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||5th|
|Win NL Central||+8000||-||5th|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.