Reds vs. Cardinals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul DeJong will take the field against the Cincinnati Reds and Spencer Steer on Thursday at 12:35 PM ET, in the final game of a four-game series at Great American Ball Park.
The favored Cardinals have -125 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Reds, who are listed at +105. The over/under is 9.5 runs for the contest (with +100 odds on the over and -120 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Reds gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Reds vs. Cardinals Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Reds Recent Betting Performance
- The Reds have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 3-6 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Reds and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their previous 10 games.
- The Reds' previous 10 matchups have not had a runline set by sportsbooks. Cincinnati's past three games have gone over the point total, and the average over/under in that run was 10.5.
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Reds Betting Records & Stats
- The Reds have won in 14, or 38.9%, of the 36 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Cincinnati is 11-21 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +105 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Reds have a 48.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Cincinnati's games have gone over the total in 27 of its 49 chances.
- The Reds have played just two games with a spread this season and failed to cover in each game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.