Spencer Steer Player Prop Bets: Reds vs. Cardinals - June 9
Spencer Steer and his .436 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (71 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Cincinnati Reds versus the St. Louis Cardinals and Jordan Montgomery on June 9 at 8:15 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-4) against the Dodgers.
Spencer Steer Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Jordan Montgomery
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Spencer Steer? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Spencer Steer At The Plate
- Steer leads Cincinnati with 64 hits and an OBP of .365 this season.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB play, his batting average ranks 27th, his on-base percentage ranks 22nd, and he is 37th in the league in slugging.
- In 40 of 60 games this season (66.7%) Steer has had a hit, and in 18 of those games he had more than one (30.0%).
- In eight games this year, he has hit a home run (13.3%, and 3.1% of his trips to the plate).
- Steer has an RBI in 24 of 60 games this year, with multiple RBI in eight of them.
- He has scored at least once 30 times this year (50.0%), including four games with multiple runs (6.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Spencer Steer Home/Away Batting Splits
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Cardinals' 4.19 team ERA ranks 15th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cardinals pitchers combine to surrender the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (63 total, one per game).
- The Cardinals are sending Montgomery (2-7) to the mound to make his 13th start of the season. He is 2-7 with a 4.23 ERA and 60 strikeouts in 66 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty's most recent time out came on Saturday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when he went 5 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up four hits.
- The 30-year-old ranks 50th in ERA (4.23), 54th in WHIP (1.394), and 42nd in K/9 (8.2) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.