Reds vs. Cardinals: Odds, spread, over/under - June 10
On Saturday, June 10 at 2:15 PM ET, the St. Louis Cardinals (27-37) host the Cincinnati Reds (29-35) at Busch Stadium. Miles Mikolas will get the nod for the Cardinals, while Andrew Abbott will take the mound for the Reds.
The favored Cardinals have -175 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Reds, who are listed at +145. The game's total has been set at 9 runs.
Reds vs. Cardinals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Mikolas - STL (4-2, 3.74 ERA) vs Abbott - CIN (1-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-175||+150||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-175||+145||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-170||+145||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to wager on the Reds and Cardinals game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Reds (+145), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Reds win, and you bet $10, you'd get $24.50 back.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Jonathan India get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cardinals have won 15 out of the 35 games, or 42.9%, in which they've been favored.
- The Cardinals have gone 6-7 (winning 46.2% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for St. Louis.
- The Cardinals were the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and they went 2-5 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, St. Louis and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total three times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Reds have been victorious in 21, or 42.9%, of the 49 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Reds have a win-loss record of 6-9 when favored by +145 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Reds have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Reds vs. Cardinals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jake Fraley||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+220)|
|Tyler Stephenson||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+155)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+195)|
|Kevin Newman||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+1050)||0.5 (+230)|
|Jonathan India||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+210)|
|Spencer Steer||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+175)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+25000||25th||5th|
|Win NL Central||+1400||-||5th|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.