Reds vs. Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 10
Andrew Knizner brings a two-game homer streak into the St. Louis Cardinals' (27-37) game versus the Cincinnati Reds (29-35) at 2:15 PM ET on Saturday, at Busch Stadium.
The Cardinals will give the ball to Miles Mikolas (4-2, 3.74 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Andrew Abbott (1-0, .00 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Cardinals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Mikolas - STL (4-2, 3.74 ERA) vs Abbott - CIN (1-0, 0.00 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Andrew Abbott
- Abbott (1-0) pitches first for the Reds to make his second start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Monday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when he tossed six scoreless innings while giving up one hit.
- In his one appearances this season, opposing hitters have a collective batting average of only .053 against him. He has a .00 ERA and averages 9 strikeouts per nine innings.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Miles Mikolas
- The Cardinals will send Mikolas (4-2) to the mound for his 14th start this season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw five innings against the Pittsburgh Pirates, giving up two earned runs while allowing 10 hits.
- The 34-year-old has an ERA of 3.74, a 4 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.339 in 13 games this season.
- He has five quality starts in 13 chances this season.
- Mikolas has five starts in a row of five innings or more.
- In 13 appearances this season, he has finished three without allowing an earned run.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 34-year-old's 3.74 ERA ranks 33rd, 1.339 WHIP ranks 49th, and 7.2 K/9 ranks 55th.
Miles Mikolas vs. Reds
- The Reds have scored 294 runs this season, which ranks 12th in MLB. They are batting .255 for the campaign with 51 home runs, 26th in the league.
- The Reds have gone 5-for-26 in one game against the right-hander this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.