Reds vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
Spencer Torkelson and the Detroit Tigers (66-78) will clash with Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds (75-71) at Comerica Park on Wednesday, September 13. First pitch is set for 6:40 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Tigers as -130 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Reds +110 moneyline odds to win. The over/under is 8.5 runs for this contest (with -105 odds to hit the over and -115 odds to go under).
Reds vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Eduardo Rodriguez - DET (11-7, 3.18 ERA) vs Connor Phillips - CIN (0-0, 9.64 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+114||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-130||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Reds versus Tigers game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Reds (+110) in this matchup, means that you think the Reds will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Spencer Steer hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Reds Player Props|
|Tigers vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Reds|
Reds vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Tigers have won 16 out of the 28 games, or 57.1%, in which they've been favored.
- The Tigers have gone 11-8 (winning 57.9% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for Detroit.
- The Tigers have a 4-1 record over the five games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Detroit and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Reds have been victorious in 49, or 47.6%, of the 103 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Reds have come away with a win 36 times in 73 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- In seven games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 4-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+15000||-||3rd|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.