Reds vs. Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
The Detroit Tigers (66-78) are looking for Matt Vierling to extend a 10-game hitting streak versus the Cincinnati Reds (75-71) on Wednesday at 6:40 PM ET, at Comerica Park.
The Tigers will give the nod to Eduardo Rodriguez (11-7, 3.18 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 12 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Connor Phillips.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Tigers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Rodriguez - DET (11-7, 3.18 ERA) vs Phillips - CIN (0-0, 9.64 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Reds Player Props|
|Tigers vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Reds|
|Tigers vs Reds Odds|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Connor Phillips
- Phillips (0-0) gets the start for the Reds, his second of the season.
- His most recent appearance came on Tuesday, Sept. 5 against the Seattle Mariners, when the right-hander went 4 2/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing six hits.
- He has a 9.64 ERA and 13.5 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .300 against him over his one games this season.
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Eduardo Rodríguez
- Rodriguez (11-7) will take to the mound for the Tigers and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Thursday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed four hits in six innings against the New York Yankees.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.18, a 3.43 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.128 in 22 games this season.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his third consecutive quality start.
- Rodriguez will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
- He has five appearances with no earned runs allowed in 22 chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.