Bengals vs. Ravens: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) and the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) square off on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Paycor Stadium in a battle of AFC North opponents.
Here's a look at the betting insights and trends for the Bengals and the Ravens.
Bengals vs. Ravens Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Paycor Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Bengals vs. Ravens Betting Records & Stats
- The Bengals' 16 games last season went over this contest's total of 45.5 points six times.
- Cincinnati's contests last season had an average total of 44.8, 0.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Bengals were 12-2-1 against the spread last season.
- The Bengals put together an 11-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 78.6% of those games).
- Cincinnati had a 9-2 record last year (winning 81.8% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -175 or shorter.
- The Ravens combined with their opponents to score more than 45.5 points in four of 17 games last season.
- The average over/under for Baltimore's outings last year was 42.7, 2.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Against the spread, the Ravens were 7-9-1 last season.
- Last season, the Ravens won two out of the five games in which they were the underdog.
- Last season, Baltimore was at least a +145 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Bengals vs. Ravens Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total|
Bengals Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||44.8||46.1||43.7|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.9||26.3||23.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||11-3||5-1||6-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
Ravens Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||42.7||42.5||42.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||23.8||24.1||23.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-4||5-2||3-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||0-1||2-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.