Reds vs. Mets Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 17
The Cincinnati Reds (78-72) have a 2-0 series lead and hope to sweep the New York Mets (68-80) on Sunday at Citi Field, at 1:40 PM ET.
The Mets will give the nod to Jose Quintana (2-5, 3.05 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Brandon Williamson (4-4, 4.38 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Mets Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: WPIX
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Quintana - NYM (2-5, 3.05 ERA) vs Williamson - CIN (4-4, 4.38 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Mets vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Mets vs Reds|
|Mets vs Reds Odds|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brandon Williamson
- Williamson makes the start for the Reds, his 21st of the season. He is 4-4 with a 4.38 ERA and 91 strikeouts in 102 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last appeared on Tuesday against the Detroit Tigers, when he went four innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- In 20 games this season, the 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.38, with 8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .246 against him.
- Williamson has registered six quality starts this year.
- Williamson is looking to record his 15th start of five or more innings this season in this outing.
- In two of his 20 total appearances this season he has not surrendered an earned run.
Mets Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: José Quintana
- Quintana (2-5) will take the mound for the Mets, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Monday, when he tossed five innings while giving up two earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The 34-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with a 3.05 ERA and 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .243.
- In 10 starts this season, he's earned seven quality starts.
- Quintana has pitched five or more innings in 10 straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has finished one appearance without allowing an earned run in 10 chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.