Browns Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Cleveland Browns at the moment have +1800 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Browns this season on Fubo!
Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +220
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Browns to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cleveland Betting Insights
- Cleveland put together a 7-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of eight Browns games last season went over the point total.
- Cleveland ranked 14th in total offense (349.1 yards per game) and 14th in total defense (331.2 yards allowed per game) last year.
- At home last season, the Browns were 4-4. Away, they were 3-6.
- As the underdog in the game, Cleveland went 3-6. As favorites, the Browns went 3-4.
- In the AFC North the Browns were 3-3, and in the conference overall they went 4-8.
Browns Impact Players
- Nick Chubb rushed for 1,525 yards (89.7 per game) and 12 touchdowns in 17 games last year.
- Also, Chubb had 27 catches for 239 yards and one touchdown.
- Amari Cooper had 78 catches for 1,160 yards (68.2 per game) and nine touchdowns in 17 games.
- In the passing game a season ago, Donovan Peoples-Jones scored three TDs, hauling in 61 balls for 839 yards (49.4 per game).
- Deshaun Watson threw for 1,102 yards (183.7 per game), completing 58.2% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and five interceptions in six games.
- In 16 games last year, Myles Garrett amassed 16.0 sacks to go with 18.0 TFL and 60 tackles.
Bet on Browns to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Browns Player Futures
2023-24 Browns NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Bengals||W 24-3||+1800|
|2||September 18||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|7||October 22||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|10||November 12||@ Ravens||-||+1200|
|12||November 26||@ Broncos||-||+10000|
|13||December 3||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|16||December 24||@ Texans||-||+50000|
|18||January 7||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
Odds are current as of September 18 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.