Reds vs. Twins: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Cincinnati Reds and Spencer Steer take the field at Great American Ball Park against Jorge Polanco and the Minnesota Twins on Monday.
The Twins are favored in this one, at -150, while the underdog Reds have +125 odds to play spoiler. A 9.5-run over/under is listed for the contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Reds gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Reds vs. Twins Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Reds Recent Betting Performance
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 2-4.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Reds and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Reds' previous 10 contests have not had a runline posted by sportsbooks.
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Twins vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Reds|
|Twins vs Reds Odds|
Reds Betting Records & Stats
- The Reds have been chosen as underdogs in 107 games this year and have walked away with the win 51 times (47.7%) in those games.
- Cincinnati is 21-25 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +125 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Reds have a 44.4% chance of walking away with the win.
- Games involving Cincinnati have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 73 of 150 chances this season.
- The Reds have an against the spread record of 6-6-0 in 12 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.