Mystics vs. Liberty Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 2 - September 19
In Game 2 of the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs, the New York Liberty will meet the Washington Mystics.
Rep your team with officially licensed Mystics gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mystics vs. Liberty Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- TV: ESPN
- Favorite: Liberty (-10.5)
- Over/Under: 161.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Liberty or Mystics with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Mystics vs. Liberty Score Prediction
Prediction: Liberty 89 Mystics 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Mystics vs. Liberty
- Pick ATS: Liberty (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (161.5)
Mystics vs. Liberty Spread & Total Insights
- Washington has won two, or 13.3%, of the 15 games it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Mystics have entered two games this season as the underdog by +400 or more and are 1-1 in those contests.
- Washington's record against the spread is 17-22-0.
- As 10.5-point underdogs or greater, the Mystics are 3-2 against the spread.
- Out of Washington's 39 games so far this season, 15 have gone over the total.
- Mystics games this season have had an average of 161.4 points, 0.1 fewer points than this game's point total.
Mystics Performance Insights
- The Mystics are eighth in the WNBA in points scored (80.5 per game) and fifth in points conceded (80.9).
- In 2023, Washington is third-worst in the league in rebounds (32.3 per game) and second-worst in rebounds conceded (35.9).
- In 2023, the Mystics are second-best in the league in turnovers committed (12.2 per game) and third-best in turnovers forced (14.5).
- In 2023, the Mystics are fifth in the WNBA in 3-point makes (7.8 per game) and seventh in 3-point percentage (33.6%).
- In 2023, the Mystics are eighth in the WNBA in 3-pointers conceded (7.9 per game) and seventh in defensive 3-point percentage (34.5%).
- Washington takes 65.8% percent of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 34.2% percent from beyond it. In terms of makes, 73.2% of Washington's baskets are 2-pointers, and 26.8% are 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.