Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the NC State vs. Virginia Game – Friday, September 22
ACC rivals will battle when the NC State Wolfpack (2-1) meet the Virginia Cavaliers (0-3). Keep reading for a peek at the odds and best bets for this contest.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on NC State vs. Virginia? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is NC State vs. Virginia?
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Venue: Scott Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: NC State 34, Virginia 24
- NC State has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Wolfpack have played as a moneyline favorite of -300 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Virginia has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cavaliers have not won as an underdog of +240 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- The Wolfpack have an implied moneyline win probability of 75.0% in this matchup.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
NC State (-7.5)
- NC State is winless against the spread this year.
- In 2023, the Wolfpack are winless against the spread when entering a game as a favorite of 7.5 points or more.
- Entering play this week, Virginia has one victory against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers have been underdogs by 7.5 points or more two times this year and have not covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the NC State vs. Virginia matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (47.5)
- NC State and its opponents have combined to score more than 47.5 points in a game once this season.
- This season, every game Virginia has played finished with a combined score higher than 47.5 points.
- NC State averages 31 points per game against Virginia's 20.7, amounting to 4.2 points over the matchup's point total of 47.5.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||49||49.5||48.5|
|Implied Total AVG||30||28||32|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||47.8||39.5||52|
|Implied Total AVG||32.3||23||37|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-3||0-1||0-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.