Reds vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - September 22
When the Cincinnati Reds (79-75) take on the Pittsburgh Pirates (72-81) at Great American Ball Park on Friday, September 22 at 6:40 PM ET, Elly De La Cruz will be looking for his 30th steal of the season (he's currently sitting at 29).
The Reds are -160 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Pirates (+135). The total is 9.5 runs for this game (with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds to go under).
Reds vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Andrew Abbott - CIN (8-5, 3.68 ERA) vs Andre Jackson - PIT (1-3, 5.40 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Reds Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're looking to wager on the Reds and Pirates matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Reds (-160) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $16.25 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Spencer Steer hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Pirates|
Reds vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- The Reds have entered the game as favorites 36 times this season and won 20, or 55.6%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter, the Reds have a record of 4-3 (57.1%).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for Cincinnati.
- The Reds were favored on the moneyline in three of their last 10 games, and they finished 2-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Cincinnati and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Pirates have been underdogs in 121 games this season and have come away with the win 52 times (43%) in those contests.
- The Pirates have a mark of 23-25 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Pirates have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and have gone 3-3 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+15000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||1st|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.