How to Watch the Texas vs. Baylor Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
Big 12 foes match up when the No. 3 Texas Longhorns (3-0) and the Baylor Bears (1-2) play on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at McLane Stadium.
Texas ranks 55th in total offense this year (409.3 yards per game), but has been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking 22nd-best in the FBS with 409.3 yards allowed per game. Baylor ranks 51st with 418 total yards per game on offense, and it ranks 58th with 333.7 total yards ceded per game on defense.
Below in this article, we will provide all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on ABC.
Texas vs. Baylor Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Waco, Texas
- Venue: McLane Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- SMU vs TCU
- Cal vs Washington
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Iowa vs Penn State
- UCLA vs Utah
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- UAB vs Georgia
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- BYU vs Kansas
- USC vs Arizona State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
Texas vs. Baylor Key Statistics
|409.3 (68th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||418 (65th)|
|276.3 (20th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||333.7 (58th)|
|149.3 (76th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||166.3 (63rd)|
|260 (47th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||251.7 (56th)|
|1 (3rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (77th)|
|6 (26th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (83rd)|
Texas Stats Leaders
- Quinn Ewers has 740 passing yards for Texas, completing 60.7% of his passes and tossing eight touchdowns this season.
- Jonathon Brooks has racked up 273 yards on 47 carries while finding paydirt one time. He's also caught three passes for 46 yards (15.3 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- CJ Baxter has racked up 69 yards on 16 carries.
- Xavier Worthy's 221 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 26 times and has totaled 16 catches and two touchdowns.
- Ja'Tavion Sanders has caught seven passes for 158 yards (52.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Adonai Mitchell has compiled nine grabs for 134 yards, an average of 44.7 yards per game. He's scored three times as a receiver this season.
Baylor Stats Leaders
- Sawyer Robertson has recored 444 passing yards, or 148 per game, so far this season. He has completed 45.2% of his passes and has tossed one touchdown with three interceptions. He's also helped out on the ground with 15.7 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner one time.
- Dominic Richardson is his team's leading rusher with 30 carries for 156 yards, or 52 per game.
- Richard Reese has run for 117 yards across 26 carries, scoring two touchdowns.
- Ketron Jackson Jr. has racked up 168 receiving yards on 10 receptions to pace his squad so far this season.
- Hal Presley has put up a 155-yard season so far. He's caught eight passes on 16 targets.
- Drake Dabney's eight receptions (on 13 targets) have netted him 139 yards (46.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas or Baylor gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.