How to Watch the USC vs. Arizona State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The No. 5 USC Trojans (3-0) and the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-2) play on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Sun Devil Stadium in a battle of Pac-12 foes.
On the offensive side of the ball, USC has been a top-25 unit, ranking best in the FBS by averaging 59.3 points per game. The Trojans rank 38th on defense (17.3 points allowed per game). Arizona State has been struggling on offense, ranking 10th-worst with 292.7 total yards per game. It has been better on the other side of the ball, allowing 293.3 total yards per contest (28th-ranked).
Below in this article, we give you all the info you need to know about how to view this game on FOX.
USC vs. Arizona State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Sun Devil Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- UAB vs Georgia
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- SMU vs TCU
- NC State vs Virginia
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- UCLA vs Utah
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Texas vs Baylor
- Cal vs Washington
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- BYU vs Kansas
USC vs. Arizona State Key Statistics
|580.7 (17th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||292.7 (125th)|
|368.3 (68th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||293.3 (21st)|
|185 (38th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||95.7 (121st)|
|395.7 (4th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||197 (96th)|
|1 (3rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||9 (126th)|
|4 (72nd)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (128th)|
USC Stats Leaders
- Caleb Williams has 878 passing yards for USC, completing 77.5% of his passes and collecting 12 touchdowns this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 61 rushing yards (20.3 ypg) on 12 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- MarShawn Lloyd has racked up 195 yards on 25 carries while finding paydirt two times. He's also caught three passes for 71 yards (23.7 per game).
- Quinten Joyner has carried the ball 14 times for 113 yards (37.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tahj Washington's team-leading 233 yards as a receiver have come on nine catches (out of nine targets) with three touchdowns.
- Duce Robinson has grabbed eight passes while averaging 62 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Brenden Rice has hauled in five grabs for 124 yards, an average of 41.3 yards per game. He's scored three times as a receiver this season.
Arizona State Stats Leaders
- Jaden Rashada has recored 403 passing yards, or 134.3 per game, so far this season. He has completed 56.7% of his passes and has recorded three touchdowns with one interception.
- The team's top rusher, Cameron Skattebo, has carried the ball 36 times for 148 yards (49.3 per game) with two touchdowns. He's also caught six passes for 51 yards.
- DeCarlos Brooks has racked up 90 yards (on 21 carries).
- Xavier Guillory has registered 12 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 140 (46.7 yards per game). He's been targeted 22 times and has one touchdown.
- Elijhah Badger has nine receptions (on 19 targets) for a total of 125 yards (41.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jalin Conyers' six catches (on eight targets) have netted him 68 yards (22.7 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed USC or Arizona State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.