Browns vs. Titans Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
On Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM ET, the Cleveland Browns will meet the Tennessee Titans at Cleveland Browns Stadium. Our computer model projects that the Browns will claim a victory -- keep scrolling for a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score.
The Browns ranked 14th in total offense (349.1 yards per game) and 14th in total defense (331.2 yards allowed per game) last season. While the Titans ranked 23rd in total defense with 351.6 yards allowed per game last season, they were a little worse on offense, ranking third-worst (296.8 yards per game).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Browns vs. Titans Predictions and Picks
|Titans (+3.5)||Over (38)||Browns 20, Titans 19|
Place your bets on the Browns-Titans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Browns Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Browns' implied win probability is 63.6%.
- Cleveland covered seven times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Browns covered the spread twice when favored by 3.5 points or more last season (in four opportunities).
- Last season, eight Cleveland games went over the point total.
- The point total average for Browns games last season was 43.2, 5.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Titans Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 40.8% chance of a victory for the Titans.
- Tennessee put together an 8-6-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Titans were an underdog by 3.5 points or more five times last season, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- Tennessee games hit the over five out of 17 times last year.
- The average total for Titans games last season was 42.3 points, 4.3 more than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Browns vs. Titans 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.