Deshaun Watson vs. Ryan Tannehill in Week 3: Browns vs. Titans Preview, Stats
With the Cleveland Browns (1-1) and the Tennessee Titans (1-1) playing on September 24 at Cleveland Browns Stadium, Deshaun Watson and Ryan Tannehill will go head to head at the quarterback position. We break down the two signal callers below, digging into the numbers and trends that will impact this matchup.
Browns vs. Titans Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Cleveland Browns Stadium
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Watson this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Deshaun Watson vs. Ryan Tannehill Matchup
|Deshaun Watson||2022 Stats||Ryan Tannehill|
|1,102 (183.7)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||2,536 (211.3)|
|175 (29.2)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||98 (8.2)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Sam Howell vs. Josh Allen in Week 3
- Click here for Gardner Minshew vs. Lamar Jackson in Week 3
- Click here for Jared Goff vs. Desmond Ridder in Week 3
- Click here for Jalen Hurts vs. Baker Mayfield in Week 3
- Click here for Matthew Stafford vs. Joe Burrow in Week 3
Titans Defensive Stats
- Last season, the Titans gave up 359 points, ranking 14th in the league with 21.1 points allowed per contest. In terms of total yards, they ranked 23rd in the NFL with 5,978 total yards allowed (351.6 per contest).
- When it came to defending the pass, Tennessee was bottom-10 in passing yards allowed last season, giving up the most passing yards in the NFL with 4,671 (274.8 per game). It also ranked 25th in yards allowed per pass attempt (7).
- Against the run, the Titans ranked first in the NFL with 76.9 rushing yards allowed per contest. They ranked third in rushing TDs allowed (nine).
- Defensively, Tennessee ranked third in the NFL in terms of third-down efficiency allowed, with a mark of 34.2%. It was 15th in red-zone efficiency allowed at 55.1%.
Who comes out on top when the Browns and the Titans square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Ryan Tannehill Game Props
- Passing Yards Prop: Over/Under 193.5 yards
- Passing TD Prop: Over/Under 0.5 TD
Browns Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Browns ranked 20th in the NFL in points allowed (22.4 per game) and 15th in total yards allowed (331.2 per game).
- When it came to defending the pass, Cleveland ranked fifth in the NFL in passing yards allowed with 3,336 (196.2 per game) and 11th in yards allowed per pass attempt (6.4).
- Against the run, the Browns' defense sputtered last season, as it ranked 25th in the league with 2,295 rushing yards allowed (135 per game).
- On defense, Cleveland ranked 19th in the NFL in third-down efficiency allowed (39.5%) and 16th in red-zone efficiency allowed (55.2%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.