Bengals vs. Rams Monday Night Football: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 3
The Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) are considered 3-point favorites heading into their matchup on Monday, September 25, 2023 versus the Los Angeles Rams (1-1). For this game, an over/under of 45.5 has been set.
The Bengals' betting trends and insights can be found below before they play the Rams. Before the Rams square off against the Bengals, check out their recent betting insights and trends.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Bengals vs. Rams Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cincinnati Moneyline||Los Angeles Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Bengals (-3)||45.5||-165||+135||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Bengals (-3)||45.5||-162||+136||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 3 Odds
Cincinnati vs. Los Angeles Game Info
- When: Monday, September 25, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV Info: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bengals vs. Rams Betting Insights
- Cincinnati was 12-2-1 against the spread last year.
- The Bengals' ATS record as 3-point favorites or greater was 9-3-1 last season.
- In 16 Cincinnati games last season, six went over the total.
- Los Angeles' record against the spread last year was 6-10-1.
- The Rams were an underdog by 3 points or more eight times last year, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- Last year, six of Los Angeles' 17 games went over the point total.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.