Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Cincinnati Bengals at the moment have the eighth-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +1800.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +350
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Bengals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Bengals are two spots lower based on their Super Bowl odds (eighth-best in league) than their computer ranking (sixth-best).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Bengals have had the 13th-smallest change this season, falling from +1100 at the start to +1800.
- The implied probability of the Bengals winning the Super Bowl, based on their +1800 moneyline odds, is 5.3%.
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati has no wins against the spread this season.
- The Bengals have had one game (out of three) hit the over this year.
- The Bengals have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Cincinnati has not played as a moneyline underdog yet this season.
- While the Bengals rank 21st in total defense with 352.3 yards allowed per game, they've been slightly less successful on offense, ranking third-worst (244.3 yards per game).
- While the Bengals' defense ranks 16th with 22.3 points allowed per game, they've been a little worse on offense, ranking fifth-worst (15.3 points per game).
Bengals Impact Players
- On the ground, Joe Mixon has one touchdown and has gained 180 yards (60.0 per game).
- Also, Mixon has eight catches for 58 yards and zero TDs.
- In three games, Joe Burrow has thrown for 563 yards (187.7 per game), with two touchdowns and two interceptions, completing 55.4%.
- In three games, Tee Higgins has 10 receptions for 110 yards (36.7 per game) and two scores.
- In three games, Ja'Marr Chase has 22 receptions for 211 yards (70.3 per game) and zero scores.
- Daxton Hill has delivered one pick to go with 26 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended in three games for the Bengals.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+2500|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+1600|
|3||September 25||Rams||W 19-16||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||-||+8000|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||-||+50000|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||-||+550|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.