Browns Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 27 the Cleveland Browns' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +2500.
Watch the Browns this season on Fubo!
Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +250
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Browns to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Browns Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Browns equally compared to the computer rankings, 10th-best in the NFL.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Browns have experienced the 13th-smallest change this season, improving from +3500 at the start to +2500.
- The Browns have a 3.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Cleveland Betting Insights
- Cleveland has two wins against the spread this season.
- One of the Browns' three games this season has hit the over.
- The Browns have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Cleveland has not played as a moneyline underdog yet this season.
- The Browns rank 10th in total offense this season (366.3 yards per game), but they've been playing really well on defense, ranking best in the NFL with 163.7 yards allowed per game.
- On defense, the Browns have been a top-five unit, ranking best by surrendering just 10.7 points per game. They rank 11th on offense (24.3 points per game).
Browns Impact Players
- Deshaun Watson has thrown for 678 yards (226.0 per game), completing 63.7%, with four touchdowns and two interceptions in three games.
- Watson also has rushed for 83 yards and one TD.
- In three games, Jerome Ford has rushed for 160 yards (53.3 per game) and one TD.
- Also, Ford has five receptions for 58 yards and two TDs.
- Amari Cooper has 17 catches for 243 yards (81.0 per game) and one TD in three games.
- In the passing game, Elijah Moore has scored zero times, hauling in 15 balls for 128 yards (42.7 per game).
- In three games for the Browns, Myles Garrett has registered 4.5 sacks and 4.0 TFL and eight tackles.
Bet on Browns to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Browns Player Futures
2023-24 Browns NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Bengals||W 24-3||+1800|
|2||September 18||@ Steelers||L 26-22||+3500|
|3||September 24||Titans||W 27-3||+8000|
|7||October 22||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|10||November 12||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|12||November 26||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
|13||December 3||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|18||January 7||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.