Luke Maile vs. Guardians Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Cincinnati Reds, including Luke Maile (.394 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 76 points above season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Shane Bieber and the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, Wednesday at 6:10 PM ET.
In his last game, he racked up three RBI (going 3-for-4 with a home run) against the Guardians.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Luke Maile Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Shane Bieber
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -111)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +300)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +225)
Looking to place a prop bet on Luke Maile? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Guardians Player Props|
|Reds vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Reds vs Guardians|
|Reds vs Guardians Odds|
|Reds vs Guardians Prediction|
Luke Maile At The Plate
- Maile is batting .243 with 10 doubles, six home runs and 14 walks.
- Maile has gotten at least one hit in 45.6% of his games this year (31 of 68), with multiple hits nine times (13.2%).
- He has gone deep in six games this year (8.8%), leaving the park in 3.1% of his chances at the plate.
- In 19.1% of his games this year, Maile has picked up at least one RBI. In nine of those games (13.2%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 17 games this year (25.0%), but has had no multi-run games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Reds Players vs the Guardians
- Click Here for Joey Votto
- Click Here for Spencer Steer
- Click Here for Jonathan India
- Click Here for Will Benson
- Click Here for TJ Friedl
Luke Maile Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The Guardians pitching staff ranks 26th in MLB with a collective 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Guardians have the ninth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.99).
- The Guardians allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Bieber (5-6 with a 3.91 ERA and 100 strikeouts in 122 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Guardians, his 21st of the season.
- The righty's last appearance was on Friday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he threw five innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- In 20 games this season, the 28-year-old has a 3.91 ERA and 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .254 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.