TJ Friedl vs. Guardians Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Cincinnati Reds, including TJ Friedl (.364 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Shane Bieber and the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, Wednesday at 6:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he notched a home run while going 1-for-4 against the Guardians.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
TJ Friedl Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Shane Bieber
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -227)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on TJ Friedl? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Guardians Player Props|
|Reds vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Reds vs Guardians|
|Reds vs Guardians Odds|
|Reds vs Guardians Prediction|
TJ Friedl At The Plate
- Friedl has 133 hits, which is tops among Cincinnati hitters this season, while batting .280 with 47 extra-base hits.
- Among the qualifying batters in MLB play, he ranks 25th in batting average, 31st in on-base percentage, and 40th in slugging.
- Friedl enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last outings, he's hitting .471 with four homers.
- Friedl has gotten at least one hit in 64.2% of his games this season (86 of 134), with more than one hit 40 times (29.9%).
- Looking at the 134 games he has played this year, he's homered in 18 of them (13.4%), and in 3.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Friedl has picked up an RBI in 32.1% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 9.7% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 55 of 134 games this season, and more than once 14 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Reds Players vs the Guardians
- Click Here for Joey Votto
- Click Here for Luke Maile
- Click Here for Spencer Steer
- Click Here for Jonathan India
- Click Here for Will Benson
TJ Friedl Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 26th in the league.
- The Guardians' 3.99 team ERA ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Guardians pitchers combine to allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Bieber (5-6 with a 3.91 ERA and 100 strikeouts in 122 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Guardians, his 21st of the season.
- The righty's last appearance was on Friday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he tossed five innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- In 20 games this season, the 28-year-old has put up a 3.91 ERA and 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .254 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.