Will Benson vs. Guardians Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Will Benson (batting .160 in his past 10 games) and the Cincinnati Reds play the Cleveland Guardians, whose starting pitcher will be Shane Bieber. First pitch is at 6:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-3) against the Guardians.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Will Benson Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Shane Bieber
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -139)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Will Benson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Guardians Player Props|
|Reds vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Reds vs Guardians|
|Reds vs Guardians Odds|
|Reds vs Guardians Prediction|
Will Benson At The Plate
- Benson is batting .263 with 15 doubles, seven triples, 11 home runs and 40 walks.
- Benson has gotten at least one hit in 48.5% of his games this season (49 of 101), with multiple hits 15 times (14.9%).
- In 10.9% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 3.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Benson has driven in a run in 18 games this year (17.8%), including eight games with more than one RBI (7.9%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored at least once 37 times this season (36.6%), including nine games with multiple runs (8.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Reds Players vs the Guardians
- Click Here for Joey Votto
- Click Here for Luke Maile
- Click Here for Spencer Steer
- Click Here for Jonathan India
- Click Here for TJ Friedl
Will Benson Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 8.2 K/9, the fifth-worst in the league.
- The Guardians have a 3.99 team ERA that ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Guardians allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Bieber makes the start for the Guardians, his 21st of the season. He is 5-6 with a 3.91 ERA and 100 strikeouts in 122 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Friday against the Baltimore Orioles, when the right-hander threw five innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- In 20 games this season, the 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.91, with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .254 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.