Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-7) are heavy, 10.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (4-6) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Moda Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and BSOH. The point total is set at 217.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
- TV: ROOT Sports NW and BSOH
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers Betting Records & Stats
- Cleveland's games this season have featured more combined points than this contest's total of 217.5 points seven times.
- The average total in Cleveland's contests this year is 224.6, 7.1 more than this matchup's over/under.
- The Cavaliers are 3-7-0 ATS this season.
- This season, Cleveland has been favored five times and won two of those games.
- Cleveland has not entered a game this season with shorter moneyline odds than -500.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 83.3% chance of a victory for the Cavaliers.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Additional Info
|Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 217.5||% of Games Over 217.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Cavaliers Insights & Trends
- Cleveland sports a worse record against the spread in home games (1-3-0) than it does in road games (2-4-0).
- The Cavaliers score only 1.3 fewer points per game (110.7) than the Trail Blazers give up (112).
- Cleveland is 2-5 against the spread and 3-4 overall when scoring more than 112 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.