Penguins vs. Devils: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Pittsburgh Penguins (8-6) carry a five-game win streak into a home matchup against the New Jersey Devils (7-6-1), who have lost three in a row, on Thursday, November 16 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Penguins vs. Devils Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
|Penguins (-150)||Devils (+125)||6.5||Penguins (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Penguins Betting Insights
- The Penguins have been favored on the moneyline 10 times this season, and have gone 5-5 in those games.
- Pittsburgh has a record of 4-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter (57.1% win percentage).
- The Penguins have a 60.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Pittsburgh's 14 matches this season have finished above this game's total of 6.5 goals seven times.
Penguins vs Devils Additional Info
|Penguins vs Devils Odds/Over/Under|
|Penguins vs Devils Prediction|
|Penguins vs Devils Player Props|
|How to Watch Penguins vs Devils|
Penguins vs. Devils Rankings
|Penguins Total (Rank)||Devils Total (Rank)|
|51 (9th)||Goals||51 (9th)|
|37 (6th)||Goals Allowed||54 (26th)|
|7 (25th)||Power Play Goals||22 (1st)|
|7 (7th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||12 (17th)|
Penguins Advanced Stats
- In its last 10 games Pittsburgh has gone 6-4-0 overall, with a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- Four of Pittsburgh's past 10 contests hit the over.
- The Penguins and their opponents have averaged 6.6 goals combined in their past 10 games, 0.1 more than the over/under of 6.5 in this matchup.
- In their past 10 games, the Penguins' goals per game average is equal to their season-long average.
- The Penguins score the ninth-most goals in the NHL, averaging 3.6 per game for a total of 51 this season.
- The Penguins have allowed the sixth-fewest goals in league action this season, 37 (2.6 per game).
- The team's goal differential is sixth-best in the league at +14.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.