Cavaliers vs. Pistons Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Detroit Pistons (2-10) are underdogs (by 9.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (5-6) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cavaliers 117 - Pistons 107
Cavaliers vs Pistons Additional Info
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Cavaliers vs Pistons|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Cavaliers vs. Pistons
- Pick ATS: Cavaliers (- 9.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Cavaliers (-10.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 224.2
- The Pistons (5-7-0 ATS) have covered the spread 36.4% of the time, 5.3% more often than the Cavaliers (4-7-0) this year.
- As a 9.5-point favorite or more in 2023-24, Cleveland is 1-0 against the spread compared to the 2-0 ATS record Detroit racks up as a 9.5-point underdog.
- When it comes to eclipsing the total in 2023-24, Cleveland does it less often (54.5% of the time) than Detroit (66.7%).
- As a moneyline underdog this season, the Pistons are 2-9, while the Cavaliers are 3-3 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Cavaliers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Performance Insights
- On offense, the Cavaliers are scoring 110.5 points per game (24th-ranked in league). They are allowing 112.2 points per contest at the other end (13th-ranked).
- Cleveland is averaging 44.5 boards per game (15th-ranked in league). It is giving up 44.5 rebounds per contest (16th-ranked).
- The Cavaliers are delivering 24.0 dimes per game, which ranks them 23rd in the NBA in 2023-24.
- So far this season, Cleveland is averaging 13.5 turnovers per game (12th-ranked in NBA) and forcing 14.2 turnovers per contest (15th-ranked).
- The Cavaliers rank 20th in the NBA by making 11.5 threes per contest, but they sport a 33.6% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranks fifth-worst in the league.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.