Blue Jackets vs. Capitals: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Columbus Blue Jackets (4-9-4) take a six-game road losing streak into a matchup with the Washington Capitals (8-4-2) on Saturday, November 18 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Blue Jackets vs. Capitals Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
|Capitals (-155)||Blue Jackets (+125)||6||Capitals (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blue Jackets Betting Insights
- The Blue Jackets have been listed as an underdog 15 times this season, and won four, or 26.7%, of those games.
- This season Columbus has won three of its 11 games, or 27.3%, when it's the underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Blue Jackets have a 44.4% chance to win.
- Columbus has combined with its opponent to score over 6 goals in 11 of 16 games this season.
Blue Jackets vs Capitals Additional Info
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Odds/Over/Under|
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Prediction|
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Player Props|
|How to Watch Capitals vs Blue Jackets|
Blue Jackets vs. Capitals Rankings
|Capitals Total (Rank)||Blue Jackets Total (Rank)|
|33 (31st)||Goals||46 (22nd)|
|37 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||60 (28th)|
|3 (31st)||Power Play Goals||6 (27th)|
|7 (6th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||6 (3rd)|
Blue Jackets Advanced Stats
- Columbus owns a 6-4-0 record versus the spread while going 1-7-2 straight up over its last 10 contests.
- Six of Columbus' last 10 contests have gone over the total.
- The Blue Jackets have averaged a total of 6.5 combined goals over their last 10 games, 0.5 greater than this matchup's over/under of 6.
- During their last 10 games, the Blue Jackets and their opponents are scoring 0.3 fewer goals per game than their season-long game scoring average, 7.5.
- The Blue Jackets have scored 46 goals this season (2.7 per game) to rank 22nd in the NHL.
- The Blue Jackets' 60 total goals given up (3.5 per game) rank 28th in the NHL.
- Their 29th-ranked goal differential is -14.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.