Bryan Rust Game Preview: Penguins vs. Hurricanes - November 18
Bryan Rust and the Pittsburgh Penguins will face the Carolina Hurricanes at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, at PNC Arena. Looking to bet on Rust's props? Here is some information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Bryan Rust vs. Hurricanes Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -111)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rust Season Stats Insights
- Rust's plus-minus rating this season, in 18:44 per game on the ice, is +10.
- Rust has scored a goal in a game seven times this season over 15 games played, with multiple goals in two of those contests.
- In 10 of 15 games this season, Rust has recorded a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Rust has an assist in four of 15 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Rust's implied probability to go over his point total is 52.6% based on the odds.
- Rust has an implied probability of 32.3% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Rust Stats vs. the Hurricanes
- On the defensive side, the Hurricanes are allowing 52 total goals (3.2 per game) which ranks 18th in the NHL.
- The team's -1 goal differential ranks 18th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Carolina|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.