Will Dmitri Voronkov Score a Goal Against the Capitals on November 18?
Will Dmitri Voronkov score a goal when the Columbus Blue Jackets square off against the Washington Capitals on Saturday at 7:30 PM ET? In the article below, we dig into the numbers and trends you need to consider before betting any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Dmitri Voronkov score a goal against the Capitals?
Odds to score a goal this game: +470 (Bet $10 to win $47.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Voronkov stats and insights
- Voronkov has scored in two of 11 games this season, but only one goal each time.
- In one game against the Capitals this season, he has scored one goal on three shots.
- He has picked up one assist, but hasn't scored a goal, on the power play.
- He takes 1.1 shots per game, and converts 15.4% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Capitals defensive stats
- The Capitals have conceded 37 goals in total (2.6 per game), the third-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Capitals have one shutout, and they average 16.1 hits and 18.5 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blue Jackets vs. Capitals game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.