Erik Karlsson Game Preview: Penguins vs. Hurricanes - November 18
The Pittsburgh Penguins, Erik Karlsson included, will meet the Carolina Hurricanes on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. If you'd like to wager on Karlsson's prop bets, we've got lots of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Erik Karlsson vs. Hurricanes Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -149)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -105)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Karlsson Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Karlsson has a plus-minus of +9, while averaging 24:14 on the ice per game.
- Karlsson has scored a goal in four of 15 games this year, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- In nine of 15 games this season, Karlsson has recorded a point, and six of those games included multiple points.
- In eight of 15 games this year, Karlsson has registered an assist, and in three of those matches recorded two or more.
- The implied probability that Karlsson goes over his points prop total is 59.8%, based on the odds.
- There is a 51.2% chance of Karlsson having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Karlsson Stats vs. the Hurricanes
- The Hurricanes have conceded 52 goals in total (3.2 per game), which ranks 18th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-1) ranks 18th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Carolina|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.