Evgeni Malkin Game Preview: Penguins vs. Hurricanes - November 18
Evgeni Malkin and the Pittsburgh Penguins will play on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Carolina Hurricanes. There are prop bets for Malkin available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Evgeni Malkin vs. Hurricanes Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -161)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +125)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Malkin Season Stats Insights
- Malkin has averaged 18:12 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -1).
- Malkin has netted a goal in a game seven times this season in 15 games played, including multiple goals once.
- Malkin has a point in 10 of 15 games this year, with multiple points in five of them.
- Malkin has an assist in seven of 15 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Malkin's implied probability to go over his point total is 61.7% based on the odds.
- Malkin has an implied probability of 44.4% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Malkin Stats vs. the Hurricanes
- The Hurricanes are 18th in goals allowed, giving up 52 total goals (3.2 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-1) ranks 18th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Carolina|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.