Kris Letang Game Preview: Penguins vs. Hurricanes - November 18
Kris Letang will be among those on the ice Saturday when his Pittsburgh Penguins face the Carolina Hurricanes at PNC Arena. Prop bets for Letang in that upcoming Penguins-Hurricanes game are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Kris Letang vs. Hurricanes Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +170)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Letang Season Stats Insights
- Letang's plus-minus this season, in 24:26 per game on the ice, is +2.
- In one of 15 games this year, Letang has scored a goal, but has not finished a game with two or more.
- Letang has registered a point in a game seven times this year out of 15 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- In six of 15 games this season, Letang has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Letang's implied probability to go over his point total is 44.4% based on the odds.
- Letang has an implied probability of 37% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Letang Stats vs. the Hurricanes
- The Hurricanes are 18th in goals allowed, giving up 52 total goals (3.2 per game) in the league.
- The team has the league's 18th-ranked goal differential (-1).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Carolina|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.