Penguins vs. Hurricanes: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Pittsburgh Penguins (8-7) take a four-game road winning streak into a matchup with the Carolina Hurricanes (9-7) on Saturday, November 18 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Penguins vs. Hurricanes Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
|Hurricanes (-165)||Penguins (+140)||6.5||Hurricanes (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Penguins Betting Insights
- The Penguins have been listed as an underdog four times this season, and won three of those games.
- Pittsburgh has not had a game this season with longer odds on the moneyline than +140.
- The moneyline in this matchup implies a 41.7% chance of victory for the Penguins.
- Pittsburgh has combined with its opponent to score more than 6.5 goals in eight of 15 games this season.
Penguins vs Hurricanes Additional Info
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Prediction|
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Player Props|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Penguins|
Penguins vs. Hurricanes Rankings
|Hurricanes Total (Rank)||Penguins Total (Rank)|
|51 (15th)||Goals||53 (12th)|
|52 (18th)||Goals Allowed||42 (8th)|
|14 (8th)||Power Play Goals||7 (25th)|
|12 (17th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||7 (6th)|
Penguins Advanced Stats
- The Penguins went 6-4-0 over its most recent 10 games, including a 6-4-0 line versus the spread during that span.
- Pittsburgh has hit the over in five of its last 10 contests.
- The Penguins total over the last 10 games is 0.1 goals greater than the 6.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Over their past 10 games, the Penguins and their opponents are scoring 0.3 more goals per game than their season-long game scoring average, 9.4 goals.
- The Penguins have the league's 12th-ranked scoring offense (53 total goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Penguins' 42 total goals given up (2.8 per game) are the eighth-fewest in the NHL.
- Their +11 goal differential is seventh-best in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.