Sidney Crosby Game Preview: Penguins vs. Hurricanes - November 18
Sidney Crosby will be among those in action Saturday when his Pittsburgh Penguins meet the Carolina Hurricanes at PNC Arena. Does a bet on Crosby intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sidney Crosby vs. Hurricanes Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -208)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +100)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Crosby Season Stats Insights
- Crosby has averaged 18:51 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +9).
- In Crosby's 15 games played this season he's scored in seven of them and netted multiple goals in two.
- Crosby has a point in 14 games this season (out of 15), including multiple points four times.
- Crosby has an assist in 10 of 15 games this year, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- The implied probability that Crosby hits the over on his points over/under is 67.5%, based on the odds.
- Crosby has an implied probability of 50% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Crosby Stats vs. the Hurricanes
- On defense, the Hurricanes are allowing 52 total goals (3.2 per game) which ranks 18th in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-1) ranks 18th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Carolina|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.