Will Vinnie Hinostroza Score a Goal Against the Hurricanes on November 18?
Should you bet on Vinnie Hinostroza to find the back of the net when the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Carolina Hurricanes face off on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET? In the article below, we dig into the numbers and trends you need to consider before making any bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Vinnie Hinostroza score a goal against the Hurricanes?
Odds to score a goal this game: +950 (Bet $10 to win $95.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Hinostroza stats and insights
- Hinostroza has scored in one of five games this season, and it was just a single goal.
- He has not faced the Hurricanes yet this season.
- Hinostroza has zero points on the power play.
- He has a 12.5% shooting percentage, attempting 1.0 shot per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Hurricanes defensive stats
- On defense, the Hurricanes are conceding 52 total goals (3.2 per game) which ranks 18th in the league.
- So far this season, the Hurricanes have two shutouts, and they average 12.6 hits and 10.3 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Penguins vs. Hurricanes game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.