How to Watch the West Virginia vs. Cincinnati Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The West Virginia Mountaineers (6-4) face a fellow Big 12 opponent when they host the Cincinnati Bearcats (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium.
West Virginia is putting up 410.5 yards per game on offense, which ranks 48th in the FBS. On defense, the Mountaineers rank 89th, giving up 394.5 yards per contest. Cincinnati ranks 81st in the FBS with 25.2 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 74th with 26.9 points given up per game on the defensive side of the ball.
We will break down everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
West Virginia vs. Cincinnati Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Venue: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Colorado vs Washington State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- UCLA vs USC
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
West Virginia vs. Cincinnati Key Statistics
|410.5 (51st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||443.9 (28th)|
|394.5 (82nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||363.7 (52nd)|
|213.8 (7th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||223.3 (5th)|
|196.7 (100th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||220.6 (74th)|
|12 (41st)||Turnovers (Rank)||16 (89th)|
|13 (75th)||Takeaways (Rank)||12 (90th)|
West Virginia Stats Leaders
- Garrett Greene has compiled 1,699 yards (169.9 ypg) on 107-of-210 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 451 rushing yards (45.1 ypg) on 86 carries while scoring eight touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, CJ Donaldson, has carried the ball 161 times for 755 yards (75.5 per game), scoring 10 times.
- This season, Jahiem White has carried the ball 59 times for 455 yards (45.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Devin Carter has hauled in 26 catches for 481 yards (48.1 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Hudson Clement has caught 13 passes for 311 yards (31.1 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Kole Taylor has been the target of 48 passes and compiled 26 catches for 308 yards, an average of 30.8 yards per contest. He's found the end zone four times through the air this season.
Cincinnati Stats Leaders
- Emory Jones has thrown for 1,949 yards (194.9 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 62% of his passes and recording 15 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 455 yards (45.5 ypg) on 132 carries with three touchdowns.
- Corey Kiner has rushed 161 times for 885 yards, with five touchdowns.
- Xzavier Henderson leads his squad with 648 receiving yards on 48 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Braden Smith has caught 38 passes and compiled 538 receiving yards (53.8 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Chamon Metayer's 28 targets have resulted in 20 catches for 221 yards and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed West Virginia or Cincinnati gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.