Cavaliers vs. Nuggets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Denver Nuggets (9-3) are just 2.5-point favorites as they try to break a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Cleveland Cavaliers (6-6) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on BSOH and ALT. The point total is set at 216.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cavaliers vs. Nuggets Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: BSOH and ALT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers Betting Records & Stats
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score more than 216.5 points in seven of 12 games this season.
- Cleveland's games this year have had a 221.5-point total on average, 5.0 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Cleveland's ATS record is 4-8-0 this year.
- The Cavaliers have been victorious in two of the five contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Cleveland has a record of 2-1 when it is set as the underdog by +120 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Cleveland has a 45.5% chance of walking away with the win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Cavaliers vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Odds/Over/Under|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cavaliers vs. Nuggets Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 216.5||% of Games Over 216.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Cavaliers Insights & Trends
- Cleveland has performed better against the spread on the road (3-4-0) than at home (1-4-0) this season.
- The Cavaliers put up an average of 110.3 points per game, only 3.3 more points than the 107 the Nuggets give up.
- Cleveland has put together a 3-6 ATS record and a 5-4 overall record in games it scores more than 107 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Cavaliers vs. Nuggets Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Cavaliers vs. Nuggets Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.