Kareem Hunt Week 11 Preview vs. the Steelers
Kareem Hunt will be up against the ninth-worst rushing defense in the NFL when his Cleveland Browns take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
So far this year, Hunt has received 70 carries and rushed for 228 yards (32.6 ypg) while scoring six rushing TDs. Hunt has also contributed six receptions for 58 yards, good for 8.3 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Hunt and the Browns with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hunt vs. the Steelers
- Hunt vs the Steelers (since 2021): 2 GP / 30 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Steelers have given up 100 or more yards to two opposing rushers during the 2023 season.
- Pittsburgh has given up one or more rushing TDs to five opposing players this year.
- No player has run two or more TDs against the Steelers this season.
- The 131.2 rushing yards the Steelers concede per outing makes them the 24th-ranked run defense in the league this season.
- The Steelers have the No. 8 defense in the league in rushing TDs allowed, conceding five this season (0.6 per game).
Browns Player Previews
Kareem Hunt Rushing Props vs. the Steelers
- Rushing Yards: 32.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Hunt with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hunt Rushing Insights
- Hunt has hit his rushing yards over in 50.0% of his opportunities (three of six games).
- The Browns have passed 49.4% of the time and run 50.6% this season. They rank 13th in the NFL in scoring.
- He has handled 22.3% of his team's 314 rushing attempts this season (70).
- Hunt has rushed for at least one touchdown five times this season, including one game with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has 33.3% of his team's 18 offensive touchdowns this season (six).
- He has 14 red zone rushing carries (46.7% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Kareem Hunt Receiving Props vs the Steelers
- Receiving Yards: 5.5 (-111)
Hunt Receiving Insights
- Hunt has eclipsed his receiving yards prop bet two times in six games this year.
- Hunt has 2.9% of his team's target share (nine targets on 306 passing attempts).
- He has racked up 6.4 yards per target (58 yards on nine targets).
- Hunt does not have a TD reception this season in seven games.
Hunt's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Ravens||11/12/2023||Week 10||10 ATT / 32 YDS / 1 TD||0 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||11/5/2023||Week 9||14 ATT / 38 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Seahawks||10/29/2023||Week 8||14 ATT / 55 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 1 REC / 12 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Colts||10/22/2023||Week 7||10 ATT / 31 YDS / 2 TDs||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. 49ers||10/15/2023||Week 6||12 ATT / 47 YDS / 1 TD||3 TAR / 3 REC / 24 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.