West Virginia vs. Youngstown State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game that pits the West Virginia Mountaineers (2-0) versus the Youngstown State Penguins (2-1) at WVU Coliseum is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 69-43 in favor of West Virginia, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 4:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Mountaineers are coming off of a 71-62 victory over Pittsburgh in their last game on Saturday.
West Virginia vs. Youngstown State Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: WVU Coliseum in Morgantown, West Virginia
West Virginia vs. Youngstown State Score Prediction
- Prediction: West Virginia 69, Youngstown State 43
Other Big 12 Predictions
- Cincinnati vs Toledo
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- Harvard vs Baylor
- Grambling vs Houston
- Louisiana Tech vs Texas
- Army vs TCU
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
West Virginia Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mountaineers outscored opponents by 4.5 points per game last season (posting 66 points per game, 156th in college basketball, and allowing 61.5 per outing, 99th in college basketball) and had a +140 scoring differential.
- West Virginia's offense was worse in Big 12 contests last season, posting 65.7 points per contest, compared to its season average of 66 PPG.
- The Mountaineers scored 71.4 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 9.8 more points than they averaged in road games (61.6).
- West Virginia gave up 57.1 points per game last year in home games, which was 13.4 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (70.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.