West Virginia vs. SMU: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The SMU Mustangs (3-1) take on the West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1) at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. The matchup airs on Fox Sports 1.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the SMU vs. West Virginia matchup.
West Virginia vs. SMU Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Suncoast Credit Union Arena in Cypress Lake, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
West Virginia vs. SMU Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||SMU Moneyline||West Virginia Moneyline|
|BetMGM||SMU (-3.5)||143.5||-185||+150||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||SMU (-3.5)||142.5||-164||+136||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
West Virginia vs. SMU Betting Trends (2022-23)
- West Virginia put together a 17-15-0 ATS record last season.
- The Mountaineers were an underdog by 3.5 points or more seven times last year, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- SMU put together an 11-18-0 ATS record last year.
- The Mustangs and their opponents combined to hit the over 19 out of 29 times last season.
West Virginia Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +10000
- West Virginia is 48th in the country in terms of national championship odds (+10000). However, our computer rankings are much less positive, ranking the team 140th, a difference of 92 spots.
- West Virginia has a 1% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.