West Virginia vs. SMU: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The SMU Mustangs (3-1) are favored by 3.5 points against the West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on Fox Sports 1. The point total is 143.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
West Virginia vs. SMU Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mountaineers Betting Records & Stats
- West Virginia combined with its opponent to score more than 143.5 points in 19 of 32 games last season.
- The Mountaineers had a 146.9-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 3.4 more points than the total for this game.
- The Mountaineers' record against the spread last season was 17-15-0.
- Last season, West Virginia was the underdog 14 times and won three, or 21.4%, of those games.
- The Mountaineers had a record of 1-3 when they were set as an underdog of +150 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 40.0% chance of a victory for the Mountaineers.
West Virginia vs. SMU Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 143.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 143.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional West Virginia Insights & Trends
- The Mountaineers put up just 0.4 more points per game last year (76) than the Mustangs allowed (75.6).
- West Virginia went 13-3 against the spread and 14-3 overall when it scored more than 75.6 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
West Virginia vs. SMU Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
West Virginia vs. SMU Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-9-0||Home ATS Record||9-6-0|
|2-9-0||Away ATS Record||5-6-0|
|70.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||79.4|
|68.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||71.6|
|8-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||10-5-0|
|9-2-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.