Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Cincinnati Bengals at the moment have the 18th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +12500.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +25000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bengals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bengals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), the Bengals are 18th in the NFL. They are far higher than that, 10th-best, according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Bengals have had the 11th-biggest change this season, dropping from +1100 at the start to +12500.
- The implied probability of the Bengals winning the Super Bowl, based on their +12500 moneyline odds, is 0.8%.
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati's record against the spread is 6-6-1.
- The Bengals have seen seven of its 13 games go over the point total.
- The Bengals have been the moneyline favorite eight total times this season. They've finished 5-3 in those games.
- This season, Cincinnati has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bengals have the 22nd-ranked offense this season (314.2 yards per game), and they've been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking second-worst with 379.2 yards allowed per game.
- The Bengals are putting up 21.5 points per game on offense (17th in NFL), and they rank 19th defensively with 22.1 points allowed per game.
Bengals Impact Players
- In 13 games, Joe Mixon has rushed for 768 yards (59.1 per game) and seven TDs.
- In addition, Mixon has 42 receptions for 327 yards and one touchdown.
- Ja'Marr Chase has 89 receptions for 1,092 yards (84.0 per game) and seven TDs in 13 games.
- Jake Browning has thrown for 924 yards (184.8 per game), completing 75.5%, with five touchdowns and two interceptions in five games.
- In 13 games, Tyler Boyd has 57 receptions for 522 yards (40.2 per game) and two scores.
- On defense, Logan Wilson has helped lead the way with three picks to go with 107 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and seven passes defended in 13 games.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+5000|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+550|
|3||September 25||Rams||W 19-16||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||L 27-3||+100000|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||W 34-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Seahawks||W 17-13||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||W 31-17||+300|
|9||November 5||Bills||W 24-18||+1600|
|10||November 12||Texans||L 30-27||+8000|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||L 34-20||+550|
|12||November 26||Steelers||L 16-10||+10000|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||W 34-31||+2500|
|14||December 10||Colts||W 34-14||+10000|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+700|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 9:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.